Welcome to Suburban Endoscopy,
If you are one of our patients, I want to provide you a special welcome along with my personal commitment to provide you and your physician with excellence in both the clinical care and experience you have at our facility. Suburban Endoscopy is dedicated to providing a safe surgery center with the highest quality of care.
These are very uncertain times and we understand your concern about your upcoming procedure with us. We want you to know that your health and well-being is our priority at the center. Suburban Endoscopy has implemented stringent precautions to manage infection and disease.
As part of our daily routine we have implemented even more stringent cleaning practices at the center to ensure that the center stays clean and safe:
- All high touch areas throughout the facility are cleaned multiple times during the day.This includes door knobs, light switches, counters, chairs and tabletops.
- We have reduced our scheduling volume by 50% during this time.This will allow for social distancing along with sufficient time for a terminal cleaning before and after every procedure.
- We have minimized the traffic in the facility to essential staff only.
As a patient you can expect:
- That you will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to your scheduled procedure by our clinical staff and then pre-screened again on the day of your procedure. We will reschedule any patient that does not meet our strict screening guidelines.
- You will be asked to monitor your temperature for a few days prior to their procedure date.
- You will be required to wear a protective face covering, in accordance with CDC guidelines.You can wear one from home or we will provide one to you upon arrival to the center.The face covering must cover your nose and mouth.
- Upon arrival to the center you will be asked to call the office and one of our staff members will meet you and escort you into the building.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility and again before entering the pre-operative area.
- We are limiting the visits to the patient only at this time.Your escort will be asked to remain in their car during the procedure unless they are needed to assist you.They will be called prior to your discharge to pick you up.We will walk you to your escort.
- Any escort that must enter the facility will undergo the same screening precautions as the patient and follow all precautions set by the facility.
As a staff member, physician or vendor you can expect:
- That you will go through daily temperature checks and screenings for symptoms of an illness prior to entering the center.
- That all clinical and business office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- That social distancing measures have been implemented in all areas of the center including the waiting room by separating chairs 6 feet apart from each other, the business office with minimal staff utilizing protective shields and all clinical areas within the facility.
- That vendors are prohibited to enter the facility unless absolutely necessary.